Friday, September 19, 2008

Beacuse I cannot Sleep....

Place: manipal
Date: 19 september 2008
Time: 4:30 am

I am typing this because I cannot sleep!!I have exams from Monday. I am not prepared. But that is far from what is making me unable to sleep. I cannot sleep because I am afraid. Until a few minutes ago I was awake because I wanted to. But now, now I am afraid and I cannot sleep....

This is what happened...

At around 12:30a.m, I settled into my bed with my laptop and my mobile phone with an intention of going to sleep in half an hour(that did not happen). I thought I would pass some time watching some videos on the laptop and then go to sleep. I started chatting with a friend using the short messaging service(sms). The chat went on till 2:30a.m. Simultaneously I started watching the movie, The Matrix. The last time when I tried watching it, I was 12 years old and I completely failed to understand the movie. What a stupid movie I had thought. But this time I was able to understand it and I started liking it. As I was chatting with my friend and watching the movie at the same time I paused the movie many times to reply to the messages. At 2:30a.m. my friend went off to sleep and I finished the movie without a pause after that. It was 4:05a.m. by the time the movie got over and it had started raining heavily. Anyway I shut down my laptop and finally crashed on my bed. Just a minute or so later I heard a 'meow' from outside the window that was just over my head. It was a cat that had got wet in the rain and was trying to get in to get a shelter. Now this window in my room needs repair and it does not get shut properly!!

I am afraid that it will get into my room....I can still hear a faint meow from the outside as I type this... I cannot sleep...

2 comments:

Tarun Goyal said...

the cat scared the shit out of you... !!! :P

Anshuman said...

i hope it did not sleep with you all night :P